Custom Water Crew Truck
Keeping the water flowing in Richland, WA
Customer: City of Richland, WA
Chassis: Freightliner FL60
- Custom Utility Bed built to customer's specifications
- 10 GA one piece side packs
- Recessed tie downs in deck
- In bed 'basement'
- Front drom deck and headboard
- Lots of HD pull out drawers
- Flush mounted doors with Vector compression latches
- RKI 3200-3ERX Crane
- LED Lights
- Powder Coated Finish
Room for everything except the kitchen sink
The truck has a false floor - the water tank and all the related plumbing is installed in the 'basement' leaving the upper area of the bed open for other equipment. The center of the floor can be easily removed to access the 'basement'.
This chassis had been a ambulance for the Richland Fire Dept. We went with a low profile installation to keep its sleek appearance.
Customer Approval Drawing: